The lesson entitled ‘What is Faith?’ looks at the themes of ‘What is faith?’ focusing on the Christian faith for Year 7 to Year 11.
- Ice Breaker/Game
- Point 1 (5 minute interactive talk): ‘What is Faith?’ Helps students understand a real definition of faith.
- Point 2 (5-10 minute interactive talk): ‘What is our faith?’ Looks at the Christian faith and what it means to us.
- Point 3 (5 minute interactive talk): Personal story
- Q & A
Purpose of Lesson: To help the students understand what the meaning of faith is and what it means to have faith in God.
– Discuss the definition of faith
– Talk about what it means to have faith in God
– Evaluate how Christians find their sense of value through what the Bible says
– Talk about the Christian faith
– Participate in games and activities
– Listen and hear songs performed by the team relating to the theme
– Have opportunity to ask the team any question they may have relating to the subject of the lesson or the Christian faith