Does God exist?
The lesson entitled ‘Does God Exist?’ looks at the themes of the existence of God structured for Year 7 to Year 11
- Ice Breaker/Game
- Point 1 (5 minute interactive talk): ‘Who is God?’ Talks about the common ways in which people view God
- Point 2 (5-10 minute interactive talk): ‘Why are we here?’ Talks about the creation story from Genesis in the Bible and explores the purpose of life
- Point 3 (5 minute interactive talk): Personal story
- Q & A
Purpose of Lesson: To help the students understand the nature of the Christian faith.
- Talk about the different views people have of God
- Evaluate how Christians find their sense of value through what the Bible says
- Talk about the different views of the existence of the universe
- Participate in games and activities
- Listen and hear songs performed by the team relating to the theme
- Have opportunity to ask the team any question they may have relating to the subject of the lesson or the Christian faith