The lesson entitled How Do Christians Relate to God?, looks at the themes of Christianity, Prayer, the Bible and the person of Jesus structured for Year 7 to Year 11.
- Game/Ice Breaker – Real or No Real?
- Point 1 (5 minute interactive talk): Prayer – Explores what prayer is and how Christians relate to God in those conversations.
- Point 2 (5 minute interactive talk): The Bible – How Christians relate to God through the story of the bible. Is it relevant to us today?
- Point 3 (5-10 minute interactive talk): Jesus – How christians believe that God was made knowable through the historical figure of Jesus and that he is still relevant for us today.
- Q & A
Purpose of Lesson: To explain to the students how Christians relate to God. And ways that He guides the way that they live.
– Explore the importance of Christianity today
– Discover what God thinks about us
– Evaluate how Christians find their sense of value through what the Bible says
– Participate in games and activities
– Listen and hear songs performed by the team relating to the theme
– Have opportunity to ask the team any questions they may have relating to the subject of the lesson or the Christian faith
– To share stories of the Christian faith